"The Opportunity of a lifetime" begins now
Recently graduated or graduating soon? It's one of the most exciting times in your life and one of the few times you can truly say, "The sky is the limit" so discover everything our Professional program in Commercial Banking can mean to you and your future going forward.
We offer one of the few rational training program curriculums in the industry with a keen focus on leadership development and career growth. Three months IBAF Professional Program is designed by ex-bankers and finance Experts to give you a great advantage and significant head start as you acquire the skills, technical knowledge and professional relationships you need to build a long and successful career in BFSI Domain.
Our PPCB PLUS program is designed in such a way which prepares a candidate for a bright career in banking, Non-Banking Finance Corporation, Finance operations, Financial services and Financial KPO's in India with ease.
The well developed curriculum is especially focused to ensure that the candidates are prepared to work from day one.
As successful PPCB PLUS applicant, you will begin your exciting journey in our IBAF campuses.
- Graduates (any stream)
- Graduation Final Year (Result awaited)
- Application Form of Rs. 350/-
- Commercial Banking Aptitude Test-CBAT
- Result & Scholarship
- Registration Fee (Cash/Online/Cheque/DD)
- Placement Offer Letter
Course Duration 90 Days
The PPCB PLUS curriculum has been co-created by a highly qualified academic team with reputed industry professionals, who are widely reckoned to be experts in their field, thus addressing the need and demand of the industry.
Why you should choose the program?
- Shorter duration: Three months which means a faster return on the investment made, as one begins earning just after three month.
- With dual specializations offered in the subjects which are of great demand in today’s business scenario, you will have a competitive edge in:
Course content created with inputs from the industry to ensure practical applicability of knowledge.
Faculty comprises of industry professionals, in addition to academicians, so as to supplement learning with LIVE examples.
Business communication: Effective written and oral communication skill are essential to advance in business environment.
Industrial Visit: To get practical exposure industrial visit is a co curricular activity to visit with leading banks, NBFC’s and stock exchanges.
Technical Training: Includes training on Advance Excel.
Placements: 100% Placement Assistance in Banking, NBFC’s, Financial Planning, MNC and Research Firms.
- Financial Services
- Overview of banking industry & banking methodology
- Organizational structure of banks
- Banking operations
- How bank functions & facets of banking industry
- Banking products and services
- Various deposits and products like housing loan, Vehicle loans, educational loan etc.
- Customer service and support
- Customer behavior
- How to deal with the customer
- NRI banking
- Credit management
- Selection of borrowers
- Analysis of his needs
- Credit appraisal/ disbursement
- Recovery aspects
- Modern age banking / E-banking
- ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / RTGS / NEFT / IMPS
- Digital marketing in Modern banking
- Cyber Crime
- Foreign banking
- Development of soft skills
- Communication skills (written & oral)
- Behavioural sciences
- Interview skills
- Financial Markets Overview
- Portfolio management
- Investment planning for customers
- Financial Products & Services
- NISM - Equity Derivatives
- NISM - Depository
- NISM - SORM
- PD & Communication
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD (PLUS)
- Securities Operation and Risk Management
- Introduction to the Securities Market
- Market Participants
- Securities Broking Operations
- Risk Management
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Mutual Fund Distributors
- Concept & Role of a Mutual Fund
- Offer Document
- Accounting, Valuation & Taxation
- Investor Services
- Risk, Return & Perfomance of funds/schemes
- Equity Derivative
- Basics of Derivatives
- Introductoin to Forward and Futures
- Introductoin to Options
- Trading System
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank