• Overview of banking industry & banking methodology Organizational
structure of banks.
• Banking Operations
I. How bank functions & facets of banking industry.
• Banking products and services
I. Various deposits and products like housing loan, vehicle loans, educational loans etc.
• Customer service and support
I. Customer behavior.
II. How to deal with customer.
• NRI banking
• Credit management
I. Selection of borrowers
II. Analysis of his needs.
III. Credit appraisal/ disbursement
IV. Recovery aspects
• Modern age banking/E-banking
I. ATM/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ RTGS/NEFT/IMPS.
II. Digital marketing in Modern Banking
• Cyber Crime
• Foreign Banking
• Development of soft skills
I. Communication Skills (written & oral)
II. Behavior science
• Core Banking Software
• e- Banking / New Age Banking
• Mobile banking
• Cyber crime
• Cell & Cell address
• Entering and Editing data
• Difference between Formula & Function.
• % Symbol
• Format Painter
• Rename and Protect Sheet
• Essential functions-SUM, AVERAGE, PRODUCT, COUNT,MAX,MIN
• Basic Shortcut Keys
• Relative and Absolute cell referencing
• Freeze Panes and Hiding Gridlines
• Conditional Formatting
• Count functions
• SUMIF and AVERAGEIF
• Match and Index
• Vlookup with Choose Function
• Grade using Vlookup
• Match using Vlookup
• If function
• If with AND and OR function
• IFNA and IFERROR
• Shortcutkeys part2
• Pivot Table (Silcer, Grand Total,Classic, Timeline)
• Pivot Chart
• Nested if function
• Data Validation
• Data Consolidation
• Advanced Filter
• How to make DATA Attractive
a) Table colors
b) Font (colors,bold,italics,etc)
c) Merge center
e) Unit and Decimal
• Multiple Criteria Vlookup
• Shortcut keys3
• Split Columns
• Remove Duplicates
• MIS Report and Data Entry Technique
• Finacle Overveiw
• Concept of money & indian financial system
• Introduction of banking sector
• RBI & Banking Regulations
• Types of Deposits & Interest Calculations
• KYC, AML, & CFT Guidelines & its adherence
• Types of Customers ( Individual & Non Individual)
• Account opening process (KYC rqd.& Customer due diligence)
• NRE, NRO, EEFC, &RFC Accounts
• Law Related to Negotiable Instrument (NI ACT)
• Cash Operations & Currency Chest Management
• Clearing Operation ( MICR, CTS)
• Payment Instrument & ETS- RTGS, NEFT, IMPS,& NACH.
• Account Operation-Non Financial Transactions.
• Third Party Products (TPP)- Sales & Service,Sip & Insurance
• Foreign Exchange -Exchange Rate System
• Retail Loans - Types of loan and Documentation process .
• Monetary & Credit policy of RBI
• Principles of Leading Working Capital Assessments & Credit Monitoring
• Gold Loans, Home Loans, Personal Loans- operational
• Aspects Loan Documentation, Types of Documents ( Procedure: Stamping , Securitization)
• Non- Performing Assets (NPA’S).
NISM- Equity Derivatives
NISM- Mutual Fund
There is 100% placement assistance to each and every candidate who maintain a minimum level of attendance, discipline and performance. We have achieved 100 percent placement success since inception.
The Certificate In Banking Services - Sales from IBAF prepares you for countering the difficulties faced by sales centered companies in today's hyper-aggressive worldwide economy. You will learn essential hypothetical as well as practical know how of sale excellence that will empower you to adjust to the economy as it keeps on advancing, adjusted with reasonable applications you have to know so as to lead the performing sales groups.
Since the role of sales management employees is multidisciplinary, the Certificate In Banking Services - Sales from IBAF imparts knowledge and abilities through an accomplishment testament in sales and marketing, and in addition the career certificate in sales management. The course aims at giving understanding into the calling of offering and taking in a sales director's essential obligations: setting objectives for a sales compel, arranging planning and sorting out a program to accomplish those objectives, executing the program and controlling and assessing the outcomes.
Home Credit India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank